Have you ever wondered how to hypnotize someone? If so, you are not alone. The whole concept behind the subconscious mind and getting people to do things they are not aware of is intriguing. Here are seven steps for how you too can hypnotize someone safely.
1. The first step is to have the person you are working with sit or lie down. This allows them to get in a comfortable position so they can feel relaxed and worry-free.
2. The next step is to talk to them in a slow and soothing voice. The whole concept behind hypnosis is to get someone to relax and forget about any worries or fears they may have build up. By talking in a calm voice, they will feel save and comfortable with what you have to say.
3. Tell your subject to take a deep breath and let it out. Tell them to close their eyes and start to feel the relaxation. You want them to focus more on relaxing and falling into a dream-like state than on worries or stresses they may have bottled up.
4. From there, you want your subject to put their awareness on various parts of their body. You can tell them to relax their arms, then relax their fingers, then their legs and so on. This helps them think about each body part and how comfortable their entire body is becoming. It is a great method to help them forget about anything else on their mind.
5. As a hypnotist, it is absolutely vital that you are as positive as possible. You want your subject to feel completely comfortable with you. Make sure you use plenty of positive reinforcements like good job, you're doing fine, and that's right.
6. Every person you attempt to hypnotize is going to be different. There will be some that you can hypnotize in a matter of seconds while others can take up to 20 or 30 minutes. If it is taking longer, you may have to repeat certain parts or the entire procedure. Just make sure you are patient throughout the entire process.
7. When the time has come to emerge the subject, all you have to do is tell them you are going to count to five. When you reach five, tell them their eyes will open and they will feel relaxed. Make sure you count slowly with your voice getting less soothing and more awake with each number.
Learn How To Covertly Hypnotize Someone
In Seconds Using The Most Controversial Secret Techniques Available Visithttp://www.hypnosis-secrets.org
Now Before Its To Late