EMI Shielding Market size has the potential to grow by USD 2.01 billion during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period because of the steady increase in year-over-year growth.
This report provides a detailed analysis of the market by application (automotive, consumer electronics, IT and telecom, aerospace and defense, and others) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Also, the report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including 3M Co., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America Inc., Laird Performance Materials, LG Chem Ltd., Parker-Hannifin Corp., PPG Industries Inc., RTP Co., Schaffner Holding AG, and Tech-Etch Inc.
Know more about Report: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41211&type=sample&rfs=epd&src=report
The EMI shielding market is fragmented. Prominent vendors are expected to increase their focus on innovative solutions, such as the development of EMI shielding solutions for electronic security applications, during the forecast period. Parker-Hannifin Corp., PPG Industries Inc., RTP Co., Schaffner Holding AG, and Tech-Etch Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the growth in global electronics production will offer immense growth opportunities, the rising cost pressure from the demand side will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
To help clients improve their market position, this EMI shielding market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the market leaders and offers information on the competencies and capacities of these companies. The report also covers details on the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on the products offered by various companies. Moreover, this EMI shielding market analysis report also provides information on the upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This will help companies create strategies to make the most of future growth opportunities.
This report provides information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of several leading companies, including:
- 3M Co.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America Inc.
- Laird Performance Materials
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Parker-Hannifin Corp.
- PPG Industries Inc.
- RTP Co.
- Schaffner Holding AG
- Tech-Etch Inc.
EMI Shielding Market: Key Drivers and Trends
The global production by the electronics industry touched a new high and is forecasted to remain in growth track in the coming years. Moreover, the increased need for big data analytics due to advances in the IoT has increased the demand for advanced electronic equipment. Also, the shift toward autonomous vehicles and electric vehicles is contributing significantly to the rise in the percentage of electronic equipment in automobiles. The EMI shielding plays a crucial role in safeguarding this electronic equipment from EMI. Hence, the growing demand for electronic equipment has been identified as one of the crucial growth drivers for the global EMI shielding market.
- Factors such as globalization and the increasing customer requirements for high-quality products have pushed the electronics manufacturers to incorporate advanced manufacturing processes such as smart manufacturing, which is one of the key EMI shielding market trends.
- Smart manufacturing uses advanced computer controls and wireless technologies, which imbibe a high level of quality and adaptability in manufacturing processes. Due to the coexistence of equipment of different technologies, the factories and industrial plants are facing more EMI.
- EMI shielding for the equipment has become important in smart manufacturing. The EMI shielding products protect equipment from EMI, which enables manufacturers to achieve better efficiency, both in terms of cost and output.
- The global EMI shielding market is expected to grow at a CAGR of almost 6% during the forecast period.