If you are searching for some short curly hair styles ideas that you can try today, you came to the right place because this article will give you what you are looking for. For some people, having a short curly hair is a problem because they think that it is difficult to style and maintain.
However, this can be solved by choosing the right style for your curls. You should not force yourself to have ultra straight hair when your natural locks are curly. Do not think of your curly hair as a curse but as a blessing that makes you look fun, playful, and unique.
Curly haired people usually have a difficult time managing and taming their wild locks. Some resort to wearing hats or bandannas while others do something more drastic like straightening their naturally curly hair. This should not be the case. You just have to take care of your locks by washing and shampooing them regularly. If you want to know some great short curly hair styles, check out the paragraphs below.
- If you have an oval or elongated face, the best thing that you can do with your hair is to emphasize its fullness and body. You can try uniform layers at the top, sides, and back of your hair for a full-bodied hairstyle. Even if the hair is blown by the wind, it does not mater because the hair style is naturally messy. This is perfect if you have tight and small curls.
- You can also try a formal ‘do with your short curly hair. You can copy Marilyn Monroe’s hairstyle, one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. Her hair is short and curly but it looks sexy and sleek because of the style. You can apply hair mousse or gel on your hair to be able to manage it well. This is perfect for girls who have wavy hair or big curls. You can wear this hairdo if you are going to a formal event like a ball or corporate function.
- You can also try a bob cut if you have loose curls. Bob is usually associated with straight hair. But you can also do this if you have curly hair. You can add layers for shape and volume and make it even more funky and stylish.
- If you have thick hair, you can also do layering all throughout. The layering will make the hair frame your face, leaving the body and volume at the upper part of your head. This hairstyle is stylish and fun, perfect for girls who often attend both casual and formal events.
- For women with large waves, you can have your locks cut in a funky and sleek style. The edges of your hair at the back and sides are cut into wispy style and your bangs are swept on one side. This look may be appropriate for teenagers or young adults. It is edgy and looks very cool and trendy.
Very Short Hairstyles for Thick and Fine Hair
These days, more and more women choose short hairstyles over long hairstyles. This is because short hair makes a woman look stronger and more powerful. If you have noticed, women who work in an environment dominated by males usually have short hair.
Very short hair styles suggest not only strength and power but also fun and excitement. Women who have long hair are usually seen as traditional and more conservative. They are regarded as damsels in distress who need their knight in shining armor to save them. On the other hand, short-haired girls are independent and free-spirited. They will stop at nothing to get what they want, which is the main reason behind their success.
Whether you have thick hair or fine hair, you can try short hairstyle and you will still look great. Short hairstyles are very versatile and flexible. You can use wear them in different occasions—whether it is going out on a date, attending a formal event, going to the office, or just hanging out with friends. Short hairstyle is a no-nonsense and no-fuss hairstyle that is perfect for women on the go.
Here are some great ideas for very short hairstyles for thick and fine hair that you can try.
- You can go for an ultra short hairstyle that looks a little messy. The hair is cropped very short and messed up slightly at the top. This is perfect for women who do not have time to style or even comb their hair. Moms and corporate women will greatly benefits from a very short hair that does not require high maintenance.
- You can also try a very short hairstyle with thick bangs that fall just above your eye. Demi Moore’s hair in the movie ghost is one perfect example of this hairstyle. It is a very short bob that looks cute and somewhat pixie-ish. If you want to style it a little differently, you can cut your bangs a little bit longer and sweep it on one side. This is very popular these days. Bangs that are meant to be swept on the side usually fall just a little below your eyebrows.
- Another great very short hairstyle especially for girls with thick hair is layering. You can have the back side of your hair cropped and layered very short and have longer hair at the top and for your bangs. This is perfect for women with an oval or elongated face.
- If you have wavy hair, you can also wear very short hairstyle. Just have your hair cut in a very short bob and part your hair in one side. Leave a few tendrils to frame one side of your face while put the hair behind your ears on the other side.
These are some very short hairstyles for thick and fine hair that you can try with your own hair. Choose the one the best suits your personality and your lifestyle.
The best way to try different looks is with these short wigs. They are natural-looking and affordable. Healthy hair is the foundation for beautiful styles. These hair tips will help you achieve locks you have always dreamed of.